FAQ - HOW TO BUY
8 SIMPLE STEPS TO PURCHASE AT EUPHORIA MALAYSIA
FAQ - SHIPPING
DO YOU SHIP WORLDWIDE?
- Right now we are only able to ship online orders within West and East Malaysia.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
- We ship all orders via Ninja Van or GDex. When your order is shipped from our warehouse, your order will arrive at your door in 7-14 business days or less.
WHY HASN'T MY ORDER SHIPPED OUT IN THE STANDARD TIME?
- There may be some delays when there is a sudden, large influx of orders. Do bear with us as we could not fulfill next day delivery promise due to massive orders and transaction and availability issues.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
- When your order is ready to ship, our warehouse packs the order, and then creates a Ninja Van or GDex tracking number which can found at your order that same day or next day. If you do not get a tracking number, please email us at email@example.com or whatsapp us and we will provide you with one.
FAQ - PAYMENT
WHAT PAYMENT METHOD DO YOU ACCEPT?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Online Banking and ATM Transfer.
WHAT IF PREFERRED PAYMENT METHOD IS NOT LISTED?
- If your preferred payment method is not listed, please contact us to make other payment arrangement.
FAQ - RETURN & EXCHANGE
HOW DO I RETURN / EXCHANGE MY ORDER?
Customer can return damaged /wrong/faulty items. You have 7 days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. All items must be in the original packaging and needs to have the receipt.
No item bought during promotional or seasonal events are accepted for returns and exchanges.
Once we recieve your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you within 3 working days on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your bank account with 14 working days.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.